PBS Incentive Publication Claim
To improve quality of research publication and innovation for MYRA assessment by publishing high quality scholarly works that are MYRA approved Indexed Journals and to produce intellectual materials registered in MyIPO.
Scheme of Rewards
Scheme of Rewards
Web of Science (WoS)
Criteria and Clauses
- The reward will be provided based on respective journal quartile.
- The reward will be provided based on the following quartile. However, for paper appearing in both indexed databases, the higher quartile will be recognized as seen in 2.0 Scheme of Rewards.
- The journal must be active/covered in WoS or SCOPUS or ERA when the paper is published in the said journal.
- Paper must be printed and published in the said journal. Paper under review or accepted is not eligible for consideration.
- Publication reward application must be received by RMC in the year the paper is published.
- The reward is only for PBS staff. PBS student and authors from other institutions are not eligible to apply for this reward.
- The publication reward is in terms of cash reward.
- Only first or corresponding author of the article is considered.
- All publication incentive applications from academic staff will only be accepted after the staff had met their KPI of publishing three publications per year. *added 4 Oct 2021
- The publication reward is considered a perquisite from employment and the amount taxable shall fall under the current Perquisites from Employment by Inland Revenue Board of Malaysia (IRB). It is the responsibility of the Principal author /Co-Author(s) to declare the reward amount received to IRB as publication reward is in terms of cash reward.
- Final approval rests with the Director of RMC.
Incentive Publication/Innovation Claim Checklist
Process Flow for Incentive Claim